Breakfast & After School Clubs
OPENING HOURS AND FEES:
We provide Breakfast & After School childcare for children attending Abram Bryn Gates Primary School, between the hours of 7.30am – 8:55am and 3:30pm – 5:30pm.
The charges for these services are:
£3.00 per child per day for Breakfast Club from 7.30am and £2.00 per child per day from 8.00am this may be used as a drop in service no booking is required.
£6.00 per child per night for After School Club – booking is required as space is limited.
No discounts are given for siblings, places are allocated on a first come first served basis and places will not be held.
We are open 38 weeks of the year. We close for Bank/Public Holidays – Please note you will not be charged for these closures. If your child does not attend for their session then their normal fees are still payable.
If you wish to cancel a place then a minimum of 24 hours’ notice is required.
Contact Telephone Numbers
01942 866770 – Claire Heaton
07927 331091 – out of school mobile
What will my child do in After School Childcare?
- If your child is in Reception class they will be collected from their classroom by a member of the childcare team, all other year groups will make their own way to After School Childcare
- Children will plan their own activities and snack time meals with a member of the team during their time at After School Club.
- Quiet areas for reading and homework are created.
- Tablets to play pre-loaded interactive games.
- Messy craft spaces are available.
- Board Games.
Your child will be provided with a tea time snack such as:
- Crumpets, beans on toast, sandwiches, wraps, soup & roll, hot dogs.
- Yoghurt, jelly, fruit cocktail, cake, biscuits.
- Fresh fruit.
- Water and Juice available throughout the session.
Who will look after my child in After School Childcare?
- Qualified practitioners with Btec, NVQ and CYPW qualifications.
- Manager/ out of school club lead on site at all times.
- Nominated lead for After School Childcare.